Monday, December 29, 2008

Monday workout

OMG - I'm soooo sore. Did I get hit by a car or what? Oh wait, I did this to myself....wowza. Nice work, B. After being under the weather (literally and with a little virus) last week and taking off two days, I returned to the gym with a vengeance on Friday. So, I've worked every body part since then, and every body part hurts. I'm making sure I get in all my glutamine and supps for a speedy recovery! Tomorrow is cardio only. I may take off the following day, but I'll see how I'm feeling.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow morning when I meet with a triathlon coach to discuss my upcoming training! Whooo hooo! I am so excited - and scared - to take on this new challenge. I can't swim and haven't really biked since college. Whoa, I just realized that was a LONG TIME AGO. Holy cow, what am I doing?! Ahhhh, get a grip! If anyone can do this, it's me. Yah, that's right, 2009 is MY YEAR (so was 2008...LOL). Every day, I feel so blessed and thankful that God gave me the passion and energy that I have. I'm not going to let it get wasted!

No comments:

Post a Comment