Wednesday, March 18, 2009

You ever want to say you're going on vacation and take a day off just to get ready for vacation? I think I'll do that next time.... What a stressful week!!!

I had my BF tested today. It is at 7.6% with 111 lbs LBM and 9 lbs of fat. I lost 4 lbs in 3 weeks (2 LBM, 2 fat) and 3 of those lbs were lost in the last 10 days by changing my caloric intake to 10x's BW @ 20carb/35fat/45protein with 2 higher calorie days, one of which was a higher carb day. I'm on track and will be losing 3 lbs in the next 12 days while on vacation. No more carb cycling and sticking to 10x's BW in calories. That last 5 I have to lose should burn right off, and I'm not adding much more cardio! However, REST and RECOVERY will be awesome!!

Here are my latest workouts:

3/19 will be a REST day for travel
3/18 legs - 45 min med intensity on elliptical (HR 150)
3/17 biceps/triceps - 30 min HIIT sprints on treadmill, 10 min med intensity on elliptical
3/16 back - 45 min med intensity on elliptical
3/15 shoulders - 20 min HIIT, 10 min med intesity on bike
PM - 45 min med intensity on elliptical
3/14 AM Chest - 45 min med intensity on stepmill and elliptical
Posing class 75 min
PM - 30 min med intensity on elliptical
3/13 AM biceps/triceps/abs - run outside 45 min (HR 150)
PM - 45 min med intensity on elliptical
3/12 20 min HIIT, 10 min med intensity on bike
3/11 legs - 20 min HIIT on stepmill, 30 min med intensity on elliptical
3/10 45 min swim
3/9 back/abs - 45 min med intensity on elliptical
3/8 run outside 60 min
3/7 Chest - Swim 45 min; Posing class 60 min
PM - 20 min on bike med intensity

No comments:

Post a Comment