I've been traveling for meetings/work 4 of the past 5 weeks and it's finally over! I'm done dragging around airports my cooler and huge computer bag - at least for a short while...(knock on wood). This week I was also hauling around a 55 lb suitcase filled with spices, tupperware, a burner, etc. so I could cook in my hotel room in Modesto. That was interesting! I'm thankful that they at least had a refrigerator in the room so I didn't have to haul ice like I've done several times before. I had a tough week which started last week with a head cold and sore throat and progressed into a nasty little cold. I blame it on traveling and not getting enough rest. I'm getting my sleep now and anxiously looking forward to a good night in my own bed. It was so nice to wake up in my own bed this morning...just a little tough to get my butt to the gym!
For my coaches, I'll post my workouts tomorrow and let you know where I'm at. I saw Michelle last Sunday so you know what I'm looking like. I can't tell yet how much I dropped this week. I'm holding a lot of water from flying and being sick (lots of Vit C and Airborne)! Hopefully, I can give you a full report tomorrow. It's really time to crank it up. I'm doing lots of doubles this week!! I'm wiped out and heading to bed now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment