I've laid out my goals on a calendar by week and some things even by day (nutrition, work outs, and food prep planning for travel). I don't want to put on here when I'm traveling or where...I'll put it on AFTER the fact - I'm kind of a nut about protecting my family and staying safe, but I will say the next few weeks are going to be busy and challenging!!
I will be swimming, biking, and running three times a week on each for 30-60 minutes at each session. I will also start incorporating intervals into my training. It's going to be totally different for me to push myself instead of turning up the speed on a machine. I can do it. I'm so mentally strong and ready for this, I have no doubt I'm gonna' rock!!
I took measurements this morning and will do them every 2 weeks with pictures to show my progress and keep track of how I'm reaching my goals. The good news is that in relation to where I was in July of 2008 in size, my quads are the same and holding most of my BF, waist is 1/2" smaller, and arms (biceps) are 1/2" bigger. I think my shoulders look broader and are definitely stronger. I'm soooo excited to see the changes I've made! I don't need any outside motivation to get my work outs done or eat perfectly. I have found everything I need to get excited and work hard at the gym and follow my menus everyday. I love my workouts and tracking my progress, and I love the foods I am eating. I'm following the same menus for a few days at a time to help with prep and keep things interesting. I'm planning in advance all my workouts and rest days so I can stay exactly on track and focused! Getting shredded starts today!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment