Thursday, January 1, 2009

My friend and coach, Michelle

Michelle - YOU are absolutely the coolest!! Always there to help me, cheer me on, and make me smiiiiiiiiile! I am your biggest fan and follower! Thank you so much for your help and new information on supplements and the importance of breakfast. I implemented my new breakfast this week and just finished my running around for vitamins and supplements (stocking up!). Are they crazy expensive? Yep!! And totally worth it...AND STILL cheaper then drinking alcohol and eating out. Hah, I think I SAVE us money by giving up all that! LOL.

Thanks Chelle for the blog comment. I haven't really told anyone that I was doing a blog. It's kind of my diary at this point. Just my spewing of thoughts and how I'm feeling and doing. I told my Tri coach, Mark, about it so he can check on me as my training starts soon with him. I'm soooo excited!!! Hopefully, I'll find and purchase my bike and gear tomorrow.

I'm swimming with my good friend (and dancer EXTRAORDINAIRE!), Jenika, tomorrow morning. That should be a hoot!! She is a total blast, and I love her to pieces! We had a great cardio session together today (13 minutes on the treadmill at a 10 incline/3.2 mph with 10 lb DB's and 33 minutes on the Cybex elliptical @ 50). After my protein shake, we had salads at Chili's and walked the mall chatting and laughing like little girls. All sensible and FUN! I'm so blessed to have such great friends. :) Jenika also came to support me at my very first show - such a sweetheart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment